Wednesday 10 April 2019

OUGD603 - Personal Branding Brief

In order to extend my portfolio and online presence, I plan to work on a visual branding project that can sell my specialties as a designer to potential clients or employers. This will mean creating content that can be applied to online portfolios either on my own website or to professional portfolio sites, such as Behance.com. The aim will be to design a series of visual outcomes, that will present my personality and aesthetic as a designer. This may include printed content, such as business cards, invoice documents, project proposal statements and introduction documents. These will then be used as presentation of my practice and presence both physically and online.

Considering particular colours and typefaces that I frequently use may be one way to create an identity that best reflects my interests within the graphic design industry. Using visual research from websites, designers or existing online portfolios will provide inspiration for the design of the content, layouts and appropriate methods of production. Overall, I hope to create an online identity that can show my enthusiasm for commercially driven projects, collaborations and branding identity.


No comments:

Post a Comment