Tuesday 9 April 2019

OUGD602 - Uniform Internship - Day 2

After the first day of collecting visual research and sports data analysis, the findings were discussed with a group and how they might be used to inspire the project at hand. As the aim was to mix multimedia formats, we discussed how these actions could be implicated and what styles would need to be looked at further.

One way that I found the work to work to my own benefit was to use the research as a starting point of my next personal brief, while following on from ideas of my last brief. This way, I can manage my time here at Uniform more effectively in the run up to my university deadline. This may also give me the chance later in the week to receive feedback from industry professionals and understand what direction they would recommend I take. So far the project has involved using the sports research and visuals to explore football based app design. The majority of the day was spent making initial icons and designs that may work in a wire framing for a sports based app.

No comments:

Post a Comment